Roberta Vinci reveals plan for retirement from tennis after Rome tournament

Foro sobre espiritismo y sus diversas facetas.
makaralove
Contactar:

Roberta Vinci reveals plan for retirement from tennis after Rome tournament

Mensaje por makaralove » 01 Dic 2017 04:31

Imagen

sbobet8888 "In the middle of the season I will say goodbye to tennis and it's something I've considered for a long time. I've decided to make one last appearance in front of the Italian public as a way of saying thanks to all Italians" Roberta Vinci has announced she will retire from tennis after sbobet8888 the Rome WTA tournament next May. The Italian former US Open finalist, who lost to compatriot Flavia Pennetta, revealed the news in a social media post on Thursday. Vinci, 34, said that she wanted her final appearance, at the Foro Italico, to be seen as party and invited her fans to attend. "I've decided to continue and return to the court, but not for the whole year," Vinci told Gazzetta Dello Sport. "I'll finish at the Foro Italico. In the middle of the season I will say goodbye to tennis and it's something I've considered for a long time. I've decided to make one last appearance in front of the Italian public as a way of saying thanks sbobet8888 to all Italians." Vinci, who reached as high as world No 7 last May, is now ranked 117 in the singles but has achieved great success on the doubles circuit - she has won all four Grand Slam titles with Sara Errani. In total she has won 10 WTA singles titles, the first in Bogota in 2007 and her last came at Saint Petersburg in 2016.

Responder