Leroy Sane: The making of Manchester City’s flying winger

Interesantes temas sobre Palo Monte y todas sus corrientes.
makaralove
Contactar:

Mensaje por makaralove » 06 Dic 2017 03:46

Imagen

www.sbobetsc.com Leroy Sane has been one of the stars of the Premier League season so far and is likely to be a key figure in the Manchester derby on Sunday. But how did he become so good?In talking to those who nurtured him at Schalke, Adam Bate retraces Sane's steps to discover a tale of good www.sbobetsc.com genes, great talent and an appetite to improve… if he is pushed.Not everyone was convinced that Leroy Sane had made the right decision. Not even those who knew him well. Those who believed in his talent. Norbert Elgert had a special bond with the player, one that endures to this day. But Manchester City? For £46.5m? The man who had guided his early career in his role as Schalke's legendary youth coach had his doubts."I was not sure about the move to Manchester City," Elgert tells Sky Sports. "I thought it was a mistake. I thought it was too early. But I was wrong."Sane has been sensational for City. He already has six goals and six assists this season - the only player in the Premier League to www.sbobetsc.com both score and set up that many. He has done it in style too. Pace and power. Skill and strength. Increasingly, it is his intelligent movement darting in off the flank that stands out too. He can get better. He is getting better.

Responder